photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 1 November 2009

What a card

On a recent rummage through my box of crafty joys, I stumbled across this birthday card I had made for Issobelle aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss ago! I knew I had made her one!


Naturally I have given her the somewhat belated card now, but I wanted to share it with you anyway.

It was fairly simple to make, I think 'concoct' would be a better word! It is an amalgamation (big word there folks) of all sorts of crafty bits. When I set out to make cards, I never have a clear plan. My method it to pick a few bits and bobs in colours that compliment each other and get sticking!

Christmas card ideas coming soon.

Toodlepip! xx

3 comments:

  1. oh, what a sweet, sweet card. you're so creative! the dress is just too cute... along with all the other added little touches of love! thanks for sharing. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful you,traces for itself and remain such!!!
    buy ultram online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved the idea of making my own cards for people, I just need to acquire a substantial collection of crafty bits and bobs first. This is absolutely gorgeous Louise! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg