photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 10 June 2010

Glamour Glamour Glamour! Benefit Benefit BENEFIT!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

If you haven't already heard (if you really haven't- have you been living under a rock?!), Glamour magazine are giving away full sized Benefit items that are worth £14-£17, for the cost of a £2 magazine- wowee wowee wowee.


Naturally, I waited eagerly for this offer and the minute I had the opportunity I was in WHSmith with three magazines (a different product in each) and a very big grin on my face (imagine crazy cheshire cat type lady with a lot of magazines).

Anyway, I shan't go on and on because I know you will have read quite a few of these posts already, but in a nutshell, hot foot it down to your local news agent and grab yourself some Benefit beauties!!

Toodlepip!

xx

PS
I'm keeping my blogsale open for 2 or 3 more days so if you would like something, or would like to reserve something until the golden moment that is payday, let me know :)

9 comments:

  1. i got all 3 :) whsmiths same as u :) im sooooooo pleased :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You UK girls are so lucky! I would love to buy a magazine and get a free product at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damm uk girls soo lucky!! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I picked up the it stick and bad gal! I was so so pleased, and the woman in the newsagents was giving me funny looks untill she realised what I was after haha!
    Also, just watched your sleek video honey, the kajal looks amazing! And I love your room it's so lovely and pink haha!
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to get my hands on the mags gonna ruch down to the shops today 4 a scan of the shelves :D

    foloow my blog please :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the best magazine giveaways ever! I got the Eye bright - love it!

    http://xxlilymakeupxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy :) I havnt had a chance to go and get one yet!! I hope they don't all sell out lol :) x

    http://bigpinkprincessdress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boyfriend put all three by for me where he works (bless him) - by the time we went to buy them (the same day) the rest had all sold out!
    I've trained him well lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG it would be sooo nice if they would make something like that here...even if it was with the mini-versions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg