photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 1 November 2014

September late-date!


Aloha Sprinklerinos!

Happy November! Where oh where does time go? It seems that 2014 is wizzing by faster than I can keep track. 

With that in mind, I have looked over all my recent insta snaps and wanted to have a little catch up. Half for your (hopeful) enjoyment but also for mine, so that when I read back over this digital scrapbook of mine, I will remember all these tiny moments and cherish them. 

So, today let's remember September and next week we'll do October. Also, for once, it's in chronological order. Yay!


From R-L. Top - Bottom.

Row One
This was a #tbt (Throw Back Thursday) where I was wishing to be back with Marie and her wonderful family in Seattle. Currently we are planning a trip so there's light at the end of that exciting tunnel!

Having kittens in the house makes for mischievous little moments like this. I'm so glad to have my phone to capture moments like walking into the bathroom to find them in the tub. 

September to me is the unofficial start of Autumn, so of course, the candles were lit and cosiness re-instated!

I love giving people little keepsakes and after I found these Juicy Lucy cards, I just had to write a few for the girls in the office. 

Row Two
Since I'm in London so much, I often stay over night so that I can do two full days of meetings and projects and then be properly at home again. This was one of those night and the lovely Hazel and Ollie came to keep me company. Things got pretty wild (lol) and ended up with room service milk and cookies and laptop times. 

Next day in between meetings I had a cheeky Zizzi's with Jack. This is the moment after I whinged that my pizza was too difficult to cut and he conceeded to do it for me, mwahahaha- look how happy about it he was! ;)

That afternoon I skipped off to Claridges to intervew Kim Kardashian (as you do). Vlog of the event coming really soon!

And then before I knew it, I was home again, makeup off and have cuddles with my baby. Bliss. 

Row Three
Oop, that time I decided to insert 4 random seconds of stop-motion footage into a video, just because I'd worked out how to do it and was excited. Yeah buddy. 

Starbucks stop with my baby girl. If you don't like tea or coffee (like me), give a chocolate cream frapperchino with a shot of peppermint a go. You won't regret it. 

My beautiful friend from university married her sweetheart and Darcy delighted in the ice cream. Seriously, why does icecream make kids so completely happy?!? 

The superhero themed wedding cake- potentially the best cake I've ever seen. 

Row Four
As part of a project for Comic Relief Hazel was asked to shoot some footage at the Warner Brother Studios. I was invited along as her trustee side-kick and we had a night of duelling, touring and general giddiness. Cheeky lil smooch from Dumbledore too eh? Heh heh. 

Those crazy kids over at Boomf very kindly sent me a set of customised marshmallows. Sweets with my own face on? Yes please. 


From R-L. Top - Bottom.

Row One
Exciting goodies in my PO Box. 

The joy of finding spare Real Techniques brushes at Gleam HQ. Oh me oh my I was happy!

Jack and I played tourists for the day and someone got giddy at the Natural History Museum (hint, it was me). If you check out my Sprinkle of Chatter channel, there's a vlog of it, yay!

Cuddles with Zula. 

Row Two
Cuddles with Rocket.

I recently bought sparkle pumps from Accessorize and I'm still happy about this choice. 

Playing YouTube in a giant cardboard cutout at a google talk I did with Vivvy and Anna. It was nice to be so grown up for the day- even if I did wear the sparkle pumps. 

Oh how the mighty fell- wisdom tooth removal. I was not brave about it. Not one bit.

Row Three
Another #tbt to Malibu Beach with the gang. That was SUCH a lovely day. One of those where you look around and realise how very blessed you are. 

The day I discovered our local supermarket does these little scone, cream and jam packs was a reaaalllyyy good one!

Darcy welcomes Autumn at the playground. 

I welcome Autumn with a bubble bath. Mmmhmmm. 

Row Four
With my amazing Manager Dom Smales who is one of the most supportive men in my life. Big loves for him. 

More cuddles with Rocket. I could just cuddle him forever. 

Both my furry babies. When Zula rolls on his back like that, I feel I might die. Look. At. Himmmmm. 

That time I wanted to demonstrate how tired I was on the train but actually just posed with my eyes shut for a selfie and looked gaga to all the other passengers. Good then. 



From R-L. Top - Bottom.

Row One
En route to film a collab with Miranda Sings and bumping into lots of her very lovely fans!

Pizza's healthy if you have a heap of salad, right? 

If there's one thing I love more than loving on my cats, it's watching other people love on them.

Playtime with fluff puffs. Who knew they could be so much fun??

Row Two
More Autumn leaves. Darcy spent so, so long picking up loads to make herself a 'fan'. She was very proud. I was too really. 

My lounge is most definitely my favourite cosy space in the world. You can't not be happy in there.

PJ's and Christmas films, even if it was only September. 

Contemplative playtime. 

Row Three
I was asked by my friend Clare to give a talk at her school (which incidentally is my old school) about modern language on social media. They gave me flowers at the end. A good day!

Hair time!

A little bit of chummy lovin' at Zoe's launch for Zoella Beauty. 

Row Four
And then all smiles with Hazel in the photo booth. 

I attended and talked at a Creativity Conference in London with Jack, Finn and Jamal. This was the first public speaking event I have ever felt really uncomfortable at and felt very out of my depth- eep!

Again, rubbing a cat round my face. Standard. 

A hearty wooden lunch, served by Darcy. Lucky Mama!


--------------

Gracious me that was a lorra lorra catching up! I'm really glad I took the time to look back over all of those- it's made me realise how lucky I am to be so busy and have so many exciting projects, even if at the time they feel overwhelming or scary!

If you'd like to follow me on instagram, I am @Sprinkleofglitr. 

Do you ever make time to take stock? In what ways do you reflect?

Toodlepip!

xx

60 comments:

  1. Aww this is such a cute post! It's lovely to see a little overview of what you've done! :)

    dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such cute post! I'm so glad that when I went on my blogger I saw this post as I follow you! Happy November (I swear it was March like yesterday!) Love ya Xoxo

    www.amfashionandbeuty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post! I love the collages you make :) Hope you have as good a November as you did September!

    Hannah | The Crafty Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I absolutely love the pics you put up of little glitter! She is just the cutest!! Really sweet!

    The only thing I've been reflecting on is my YouTube channel, which sounds weird, but I've only been doing it for around 3 months, and I watched all of my video's the other day to see if I'm getting better because that's important to me. And I think I am!

    I feel like I should go through my instagram now :D I'll probably have a good laugh and a nice walk down memory lane. <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely to see your photos, especially to see the contrast between your home life with Darcy and also your "YouTube life" with all the glam! Darcy is such a precious little gem too! ~Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such happy photos!! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had such a busy and exciting last few months! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Louise, it looks like you had such a wonderful october, as Autumn nears to Winter I hope you have an equally as a lovely November and December; full of festive memories with both your family and friends xx
    FashionableF00dBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures, you're glowing and it just looks like you're having heaps of fun! I hope the last two months of this year will be just as amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had an amazing month!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pictures!

    www.justanotherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Instagram Louise! You should start vlogging more, I love your follow me round type vlogs.

    http://francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! Can't believe it's already November...

    isabellahope24.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful way to look back over the month(s)! Your daughter is a little cutie pie too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw i loved this, gives me so much inspiration of what to blog about next! Love looking back over memories. Happy november:)<3xxx

    http://floralsandcoralsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so nice..:) lovely little pictures. Maybe I have to be a copycat and do something similar to that.
    But you did so much in one month! It could have filled half a year for some people.
    But I love how you have so much cuddletime with your daughter and kittens.
    Love this post. Thanks for sharing with us xx Liz

    http://lizcosyplace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of these pictures! I was working at the natural history museum and it was so wonderful, also, claridges is the bomb- can't wait for the vlog with Kim!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/winter-primark-haul-november-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the superhero cake! And your cats are soooo cute xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your pictures Louise :) They are as lovely as you are!

    jordannicole07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute! I completely agree, I think that October has completely flown by. It's so scary to think that it's almost 2015!

    Elma x || PetalGrrl

    ReplyDelete
  22. So lovely! I love this! x


    https://www.marjorievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely pictures Louise :)
    Siobhan xx

    teenytitch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woah, you have been so busy and have done so much!! This has made me realise I should really take more photos of what I do too. Done so much yet not really taken any photos of it... bad me! Love all the photos Louise!
    Katie xx
    www.justkatielou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You seem to have some beautiful special memories with your friends and family! It's lovely to see :)

    Laura | Laurakathren

    ReplyDelete
  26. Louise your blog is definitely one of my favourites. I love coming on here and reading everything.
    I can't wait to see your vlog with Kim Kardashian!
    xx

    http://blogbesidetheseaside.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love instagram posts like this, love seeing all the photos!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely photos x
    http://www.strickleton.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aw this is such a good idea Louise! Can't wait to see the Kim Kardarshian Vlog xxx

    everythingabbierose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Omg Darcy is such a cutie piee!!! She looks just like you blonde and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. how I wish I could meet Dom one day.. I'd love for him to be my manager! Right, life goals: move to England and get Dom as my manager.

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this, it's all too cute x

    http://jacquelinexhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this, so so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love looking at your photos thank you for sharing xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved this post, kind of like a little diary entry. You've had a lovely time :) xoxo

    http://jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aww, this is really lovely. I love to look through my phone to see all the old photos, it makes me all warm and fuzzy. The pictures are lovely and I love all of the cat photos, you can never have too many!
    Love,
    Lauren.
    http://love-lauren-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all these pictures Louise. Darcy has obviously picked up your love of autumn and I love contemplative platytime :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  38. Aw I love little posts like this! I still can't believe that you got to meet Kim, holy moly!
    Katie x
    planet-blossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love cute little blogposts like this! You're so lucky you got to meet Kim!
    Gabi x
    www.gabbthomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just loved this post and you have been very busy!! So lucky and such amazing opportunities! Would love to have met Kim K :') lovely photos x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  41. What was the video you posted the 4 seconds of nonmotion video? (:

    Naomi | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such a sweet post and lovely pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. Aww this is such a cute idea! <3 Xx
    oliviacherylx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a fun recap! So many lovely pics. Rocket is the cutest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Aw I love these posts! Love the cats and candles, all so sweet! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a lovely way of looking back on memories you've created. I love seeing the pictures you have shared on Instagram, you have a beautiful little girl and adorable cats.

    Life As Amazzable | Lifestyle Blogger ❣

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lovely post! Such sweet photos! x

    www.lauraslittleloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your pictures, they're so lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such a sweet post, I would love to do something like this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love this, so cute

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your pictures are so cute and it looks like you've had an amazing few weeks!! Here's to many more!!

    www.katelately.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Looking at all your lovely pictures has made me realise that I hardly ever take stock (or pictures) of the little things in my life that I am sooo lucky to have. Must stop worrying about the tiny things that are going wrong and focus on all the things going right instead, thanks Louise! x

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Louise and Dumbledore are my OTP!!!!! hihi
    love your pics and Darcy is getting bigger and bigger GOSHHHH
    I would love if you could chekc out my blog
    http://billiontrash.blogspot.com/

    Peace, love and the stars above
    xxAmina

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is such a cool idea! I try and write my blog so I can have a little bit of a scrapbook too in a way :) I'd love to do a instagram post like this, but I never post on instagram so it would just be one random picture a month :p
    <3 Katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  56. So many beautiful photos, always love seeing snaps from your daily life!

    Cass | CassandraMyee

    ReplyDelete
  57. Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG DISCOUNTS!
    * Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Professional Results Are Guaranteed.
    * Better than your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
    * Same strength as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg